Today, Ubisoft® announced that Just Dance 4, the brand new iteration of the most popular dance video-game, is now available in the UK, on the Wii™ system from Nintendo, Microsoft Kinect™ for Xbox 360® and Sony PlayStation® Move for PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system. The game will also be available on the Wii U™ system from Nintendo during the Wii U™ launch window.
Since its launch in 2009, the Just Dance series has totally renewed the dance video-game genre, putting the accessibility and the fun at the core of the experience. Friends, families, kids, teens or adults, people from all over the globe have already enjoyed moving their bodies to new chart-toppers and all time-classics. More than a simple video-game brand, Just Dance has become a worldwide pop culture phenomenon and the launch of the brand new opus will push it one step further.
Just Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping billboard hits to classic dance party tunes, including:
[toggle_box title=”Songs” width=”Width of toggle box”]
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – “Beauty and a Beat”
- Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe”
- Boys Town Gang – “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”
- Rihanna – “Disturbia”
- Flo Rida – “Good Feeling”
- Elvis Presley – “Jailhouse Rock”
- Ricky Martin – “Livin’ la Vida Loca”
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – “Love You Like A Love Song”
- Sergio Mendes & The Black Eyed Peas – “Mas Que Nada”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – “On The Floor”
- The Girly Team – “Oops!… I Dit It Again”
- P!nk – “So What”
- Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
- Stevie Wonder – “Superstition”
- Hit The Electro Beat – “We No Speak Americano”
- One Direction – “What Makes You Beautiful”
- Will Smith – “Wild Wild West”
- Barry White – “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything”
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
- Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
- Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
- Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
- Nintendo Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad™ to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
Exclusive Uplay challenges in Just Dance 4 for Xbox® 360, PlayStation® 3 and Wii U™
Uplay is a platform designed to enhance the gaming experience by rewarding players with a wide range of exclusive services and free content. In Just Dance 4, players can complete 4 different challenges to earn Uplay units.
- Play your first song (10 units)
- Complete 5 Dance Quests (20 units)
- Play your first Sweat program (30 units)
- Get 5 stars on a Song (40 units)
These Uplay units can be used on all Ubisoft titles whatever the format. More specifically, on Just Dance 4, players can get 4 exclusive bonuses:
- A New Title screen on Wii U (10 units) // A new X360 Theme on Xbox360 (10 units) // A new Wallpaper on PS3 (10 units)
- The Mash-up version of “Good feeling” (20 units)
- The Mash-up version of “Beauty and a beat” (30 units)
- The alternate version of “Call me maybe” (40 units)